runtime: 104:31 min
Two teachers (Aidan Quinn and Rachel Griffiths) offer guidance and support to a pregnant student (America Ferrera) who is thrown out of her house. (2004).
let “Plainsong” lift your spirits
become a premium member...
- Watch our quality film collection full-screen
- Enjoy exclusive film releases each month
- Send unlimited, personalized filmcards
- Join a safe, supportive community
- Complete a unique, personalized profile
- Create and join groups, share your stories
- Use our address book and set event reminders
- Enjoy a completely ad-free environment
- Support worthy causes with each filmcard sent
Not a Member?
1 Week FREE Trial
Login to SpiritClips
PlainsongA high school history teacher is faced with raising his two young sons after his wife leaves him. A fellow teacher tries her best to provide comfort and support. When a 17-year old student becomes pregnant and is kicked out of her house, all their lives become intertwined. Gradually, as they learn to depend on each other, they realize they have created a unique new family.
Starring Aidan Quinn, Rachel Griffiths, and America Ferrera.